Saturday, October 29, 2011

So inlove back then - Super inlove now


21 days before OUR much-awaited big day. As I reminisce, I suddenly remember my first ever note for him in Facebook. Luckily and with God's blessings, we are getting stronger. Together, we learn, mature and enjoy everything. He told me last night, "Before we reach our dreams for one another, we should chase our individual dreams first, for it will be US for the rest of our days." Let me share with you how I felt during our first month together:

To Froi-glet:

In as much as I hate remembering my dream as a musician, I never thought that I would be writing again like this. It never occurred to me that one day, I’d dedicate my handwriting to someone who was once a stranger to me. Writing is one of the many frustrations I have, it is never friendly nor good to me, for the fact that I don’t know how to compose words beautiful enough to say. But as far as I know, one of the best ways of expression is through literature. Composing a song has been an option but it would take much time and effort. It will also mean that I have to sing it for you. That would be a job for a singer, not for a musician. And I don’t like the thought of humiliating this day. In short, I am not a singer. So I thought of writing. I may not pick up the right words to say, but surely you can tell how important you are to me that it triggers the curls of my brain to struggle to the best of my ability to say everything I hardly express.

Dear you, it has been a happy one month since you shared your smile with me. You are very consistent and you still reach for excellence for the subject “Make Jam Happy.” You always took me by surprise though I really don’t like surprises. LOL. I didn’t even know that someone as understanding as you would be alive. Or would even exist. You seem to not know the existence of the word NO because you always say YES to me without even bothering to hear any explanation, because you already understood. That’s so cool. You are so cool. You always think that I’m lovely and pretty. Tell me, what kind of eyes do you have? If not for you, I would still be clinging to the back of the door, scared for what’s been waiting for me. I would not know the feeling of being very confident for the first time. It’s like saying in the morning, “Wake up and let’s go!” without the need of looking in the mirror first. How good does that sound?

Up to this point, I still wonder how in the world God knew what I was looking for. I didn’t ask him anything, but you came. I wish I could share you in some little ways to the other girls, but that can’t be! And maybe, I am just this lucky. But somewhere in this happiness, I ask, ‘how long this would last?’ Well, the hell I care :)

To the deepest of my breath, to the tangles of my hair, to the veins of my heart, thank you.


P.S.
I love you
(big time!)


Xoxo,
Frog
Happy love friends! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment