Saturday, February 4, 2012

Be with the best people

Part 3 of FAREWELL ADVERTISING 

Google images
 *One has to remember that work is not all about enjoying or being passionate about it, it is also creating a new relationship with people who will either be your friend or foe to achieving success...

August 2011
   The past few weeks were draining because of our new clients. There were times when we have hours just staring at our computer monitors doing nothing, or getting gossips from social networking sites (if you want me to go beyond being honest), and the next thing we know, we are loaded with mountains of work to accomplish within that day. But with the help from the little Wonder Woman in me, I have managed to accommodate every work that has to be done. Multitasking runs in my system and I'm glad I was trained at school.

  I had my first ever client and it was sort of a disastrous thing. I was so comfortable in memorizing my lines everytime, although I know that I have to be confident and absorb everything by heart but I preferred doing it my way. Unfortunately, I was so nervous at that time and I was so intimidated by my smart client. I screwed up, so I thought I did. I came back to the office carrying that failure, promising myself that it will not be like that next time. I dare myself to go an extra mile.

   When clients neglect my offer, my defenses are still weak. But eventually, I am becoming used to them that I just tell myself that if I can't win them today, I will go back and win them tomorrow.

   Everything else is just a piece of cake for me, I have done so many client requirements for the past two months, I can do it with flying colors and I rarely commit a mistake. I am friends with Mathematics this time.

   With that, I have come to a realization that companies should invest for their people since they will be their weapons for success. In my first job as a fresh graduate, I was given the opportunity to grow without pressure. I can do my job well, I have a good relationship with my colleagues and I can maximize what I have learned from studying. It is so often that employees get along with their bosses. I am very pleased with the idea that we, in the team are professionals during work hours and friends after 5 pm. And I think the greatest way to grow is to be around with people who you can be at your total best.

Signed,
J.A.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment