Thursday, January 26, 2012

You are beyond my imagination


My head has been filled with crazy, negative feelings lately and it was so ridiculous of me to pinpoint every shortcoming of yours. I still cannot decipher what level of sensitivity I have reached to the point of eyeing even the nonsense facts, marking them on my 'wrong move' list. Foolish.


Nevertheless, as faultfinder as I am, you need not to bribe me with sweets, flowers or any sort of fancy things because trust me, when we fight, it's not your puppy eyes or the sincerity in your apologies that soften my pained heart, but rather it's the fact that it doubles the pain to see you guilty of my charges. The fearless girl who always voices out any inhumane treatment or deed, a woman given the authority would jail criminals and bad politicians would not be of exemption - after all these traits of mine, I would never want to witness you feeling sorry for the things you unintentionally did - because I love you so much. And in times like these, even as mad as I was, remembering all the good and sweet things you are doing for me made me love you even more...


JUNE 2011

Thank you will never be enough but let me list down every single thing that the other girls will have the reason to be jealous of me, having you as the best boyfriend alive - in the whole, wide, world.

  • Who would have thought that there are times when you arrive home, hungry and tired, you still choose to talk to me without even bothering removing your shoes first?
  • Blessed is your mouth for saying how much you love me always, without the effort from me, forcing you to do it. 
  • You don't have the slightest idea how much I appreciate you for staying up late just to talk with me till dawn on the phone, even at times you sounded so sleepy. You still try your best to hear me at my talkative hours.
  • Waking up every morning, doing our daily texting routine, work break gaps every 9am, 12nn, 3pm until your dismissal. Squeezing our fifteen minutes, updating each other and feeling the excitement to talk again. Talk about missing you over and over.
  • Coming before you when you pick me late from my work, even if I waited a minute or so, you'd still be hugged and kissed because I just wanted you to know how much it means to me how you struggle preparing straight from work just to be with me.
  • And how in the world you don't have any vices? I don't have to be jealous of your time with your friends, school, work and others because you give me ALL your time, as if there's no time to sleep, eat, go to the rest room and stuff.
  • You never fail to impress me with your dreams and goals in life, sometimes feeling jealous how I cannot be as ambitious as you.
  • I like how you hold my hands, like blinking an eye would be the end of the world.
  • No one ever made me this confident as you. Being with you makes me the prettiest girl on earth, as far as the animal kingdom and aliens and other out of this world creatures.
  • The way you call me names feels like getting noticed by my first ever crush.
  • You are so conscious about the way you look but Babe, you're the most handsome guy ever in and out, even with eyes closed, your words are handsome enough for me.
  • I love how you can be so jealous like a kid. Just so you know, I love you so much - six feet under, below sea level. 
  • What did you do with my Paps and bros? Why all of a sudden they let me go out and date? See, you are so charming. :)
  • Kissing my hand means you respect me, the way a boy should respect her mom. And you just give me the right dose of respect a girl needs.
  • Growing and learning with you had been the most fun compare to sitting in a classroom.
  • You are the only person who I am in no doubt, will stick to a promise.
  • Attending mass together feels like rehearsing for our wedding. 'Kiss be with you' as my favorite part.
  • Singing for me even if you don't know the lyrics makes me want to jump off a cliff because of so much kilig...
  • Promises of being together in the future, like forever really exists.
  • Worrying a lot when I am silent for a reason we are both trying to identify. Hearing you say you love me is hundred times much better than hearing a sorry.
  • Thank you for always telling me I'm beautiful, even at my most haggard, monster-looking days.
  • When I am so tired, you have the right timing to behave, feeling my almost vegetable body like you are a hanger and I am a shirt.
  • We never slept together, but your last words on the phone bring you around, hugging me from behind like you are Casper.
  • Marrying me is your greatest dream. But no, marrying you is MY greatest dream.
  • "I'm hungry Babe." And suddenly you want to deliver me food. Suggesting a pasta which you know I could not resist. Making me more hungry!
  • I'm sleepy and the next thing I know you're sleepy too. We do things together even we're far from each other. Cool, isn't it?
  • When it rains like this, you remember how I hate this kind of weather. Just the thought of you remembering how I fight the rain back makes me 'hey, that's so thoughtful of you.'
  • You called me 'madre' once just because I don't wear too-revealing clothes but you delivered it as if it was a compliment. Thank you for always reminding me that I don't have to prove anything to anyone. 
  • PDA for us means kissing me on the cheeks. Sometimes stealing a kiss on the lips.
  • I know how much you love cars, especially that Mini Cooper dream of yours. Seeing how hard work you sweat makes me foresee cars on our garage, one for each of us including our pet dog.
*The list just goes on and on.

Jealous girls?

Let me continue this as we go through counting more months and years and decades. I might even write a book someday, telling the world how one person is close to being perfect. God, thank you. Maybe I've been good to deserve him. :)

Happy 7th month (440th day at present). When I say happy, think of exaggerating it. I love you baby. Stay the same. You are beyond my imagination. Thank you. And please, do not cry for God's sake. Hahaha! :D

Meet you at the altar. Soon!

1 comment: